Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Shit

So, i don't update anymore, here's what's been happening...

-Rise had a comp at the park the other day. Adrian showed up, straddled a rail, and came up on some cash. God, I love that kid.


-C.o.D. has been getting boring, although, a lot of people have been asking me about it at school. Yeah, I'm a 4th or 5th prestige, and yeah, I'll probably nuke your face off (cool brag). Anyways, more and more kids mod, and all I do is complain about camping, i.e. "Why didn't you bring the hammock, faggot? You could've slept there all day." or "Build a bonfire next time."

-Most of my days are spent anticipating this:

Because I'll probably be killing that too. Man, xbox is really killing it lately...

-Finally, I am back in school, which is ok. However, I googled my gamertag (badunkadunk24) and I found THIS:

I think I'm going to end it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment