Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend at Murphy's

As most you probably know, I tried to go to Chicago this last weekend to see "The Room."


First, I should say that I'm not going to be calling it "my weekend." Henceforth, I'm going to call this "Weekend at Murphy's," because Murphy's law was definitely tearin' the roof off this motherfucker. Anyways, my car broke down, I'm still dealing with it, my school loans are taking way too long, I stayed up for nearly 2 days, got too drunk, attacked by a rat, skated downtown chicago (redeeming), and nearly went all "Lord of the Flies" on the party in the car. Also, I did all of this with a fever. I think this makes me a champ, because when I looked up "fever" on google images, I found this guy:

...and he's not looking so hot right there.

Anyways, what an adventure, I'm glad that's ove- Oh, wait, my car is still in Chesterton, it probably has a pair of Dorothy legs hanging from the back of it (after all, the Wizard of Oz fest was in town... no, wait, it WAS town), and I am 3 hours away. Huzzah.

Oh, and not to end on a bad note, I want to thank all the parties involved in making the part of my weekend that didn't suck... well, not suck: Co-Pilot (tried to find you on facebook, bummed because I can't), Brittany, Sara, Carly, Josh (heaven sent), and a working Ford Focus. Thank you guys SO much! You really helped me out in a pinch.

1 comment:

  1. didnt me texting you help your weekend go by better? geeze assface

    ReplyDelete