Thursday, October 7, 2010

Slackin

I haven't been on this thing at all, there's no real excuse, I just never feel like it. Anyone who "longs for the old days (last year)" when I would update daily can just wait for winter, because likely, I'll have nothing better. I've been spending my days and nights downtown trying to skate. I'm moving on friday, it's going to be radical. Here's a picture:


It's pretty tight, just sayin'. Aside from that, I've had some weird adventures, but most of you probably know about it. One of them involved the Power Rangers, a gigantic moth, and me saving Ft. Wayne (maybe even the universe) from the forces of evil. Again, just sayin', thank you would be appreciated, maybe even a sandwich, or a medal (but NOT a medal made out of a sandwich). Just send your heartfelt congratulations my way.

(See? It totally happened. That's coney island on the left, and a coney dog in the robot's right hand)
For any of you who consider this blog to be REMOTELY serious: criticize this layout, and I will castrate you. Have at 'er.

No comments:

Post a Comment